5th High Altitude Comprehensive Implant Symposium
Formerly known as: High Altitude Bone Management® Winter Camp
Participants gained an understanding of:
- Developing a treatment plan and transforming it into clinical actuality
- The benefits of computer based planning in promoting communication between the implant surgeon, the restorative dentist, and the laboratory technician
- The importance of hard and soft tissue management in the esthetic and non-esthetic zones
- Optimizing CBCT imaging for implant and bone graft success
- Determining surgical risk factors and avoiding complications
Download our flyer for more information.
Bone Management® is key to successful implant procedures. “Tissue is the Issue but Bone sets the Tone.” Besides the prosthetic aspect, achieving minimally invasive surgical techniques, along with predictable results, facilitates less traumatic and more controlled surgical procedures.
This course outlines implant treatment planning, site preparation, surgical procedures and techniques including: ridge expansion, connective tissue grafting, bone grafting, esthetic zone implants, CBCT imaging, and much more.
Bone Management® is not simply limited to a technique but rather to a mindset and surgical guidelines.
The Marriott Vail Mountain Resort was chosen not only because of Vail Mountain having one of the world’s most expansive ski resorts, but also because of Vail‘s incredible location. The resort is conveniently located within walking distance of Vail Village where guests found over 100 shops, pubs and restaurants.